Monday, August 15, 2011

My fiance IS IN COUNTY DETENTION and has ice hold what do i do?

he was arrested on 12/29/10 for two five year old warrants. he called me and told me that ice got him on put a hold already. he bearly got 1 charge cleared and would be released 2.2.111 for that one which was petite larceny. he has court next week on 1.27.11 for POSSESION OF STOLEN VEHICLE and his public defender is going to try and get him out on prbation or the judge will give him 12-38 mnths of prison. were hoping everything will go good and he gets probation since those where warrants from 5 years ago and he hasnt got any new charges and he has been wrkin and we have three kids now. BUT SINCE HE HAS ICE HOLD WHATS IS GOING TO HAPPEN? DO I GET A LAWYER? I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

No comments:

Post a Comment