Sunday, August 14, 2011

What should i do for my btec art project.?

I need to do an art project for my final major in BTEC art, i had this idea to do a project on life and the different stages through life, like childhood, teenage years & adulthood and for the three i'd do artists, like raphael for childhood because some of his art is children and mother and child so i thought this would be perfect, i could then do different topics that occur during that stage in life, like for teenage years i could do music, friends and school, for adulthood i could do love, marriage and work. My project has to be as interesting as possible and im unsure whether i could pull this off?.. my friend wants me to do fashion but that's to predictable i think :/ so im confused, any ideas on what project i should do, and any other suggestions? Cheers ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment