Saturday, August 13, 2011

What are my chances at getting into Yale?

I'm a junior. I have a 4.0 Unweighted and 4.525 weighted (will be higher at the end of this semester) Current cl rank is 3 out of 158 (Will be 1st at the end of this semester). I take all the honors cles my school offers. I'm female and caucasion. My ACT w/out writing score was 29, retaking it with writing this June. My job has been a tutoring this year and also a Substitute Governess for children with special emotional needs. I'm VERY involved in my church programs 15 hours or more each week. I have been a 2nd counselor and president in the churchs young womens presidency. Was selected as a youth church council rep. chairman serving over 500 youth. Attending a 4 year seminary program, achieved a 4.0 and maintained Honorary citizenship. Was my seminary cl pres. freshman year and got Scripture mastery recognition award twice. Active member of NHS and Broadcast Journalism. What are my chances of getting into Yale, BYU, U of British Columbia, Scripps college, or any Ivy league?

No comments:

Post a Comment